2010 Seaward 32 "Patriot II for $2550/week. ( Friday to Friday schedule) A spiffy newer boat with lots of amenities. Large bimini, autopilot, large chart-plotter, air conditioning, inverter and refrigeration, and 29 HP diesel.Sleeps six with a double V-berth, double dinette drop-down, and double aft. The boat has an open salon layout with a larger head than you would expect with nice shower.
- Length on deck, 32' 4"
- Overall length with bowsprit 34.6"
- Draft 4' 10"
- Beam 10' 6"
- Displacement 8300 pounds
- 12 volt refrigeration
- Air Conditioning (only useable at the dock)
- Propane stove and deep sink at galley
- 20 gallons fuel,
- 65 gallons water,
- 30 gallons holding
- Yanmar 29hp diesel (burns about a half gallon/hour)
- Raymarine C-80 chart-plotter and Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine speed/depth instrument
- 2000 watt inverter and 100 amp battery chartger
- Paper charts, Eldridge tide/current book, navigational tools, binoculars, hand bearing compass
- Linens, towels, pillows, cleaning stuff and toilet paper!
- Tool kit, first aid kit, all required Coast Guard equipment
$2700/week including $150 turnaround fee $1935 for three day weekend $1425 three days mid-week