'TOROSAY' 2015 Fontaine Pajot 44 catamaran for $7950/week. (Sunday to Sunday schedule) Two double cabins with an additional single adjacent, plus two double cabins with a pedestal queen berth each. Four separate heads each with a separate shower stall. An amazing U shaped galley with two large pull-out frig drawers and a large separate freezer. Three burner stove, propane oven, microwave, and counter top galore.
Spacious salon, with a table that seats eight (not to mention the cockpit table that seats eight as well!) plus nav station and 36' TV. Three zone air-conditioning/heat with a 9KW generator to run them. Huge cockpit allows group conversation and has its own separate frige. Helm station seats three, and the topside lounging area will be the domain of the sun worshipers.
On the technical side she has for large solar panels to help maintain the 1000 amp hour house bank. She has good electronics, twin diesel engines, and electric sail handling winchs. 10 foot inflatable is mounted on davits aft. Large spade anchor with electric anchor windlass plus spare anchor.
- 43' 5" length,
- 24' 3" beam,
- 3’ 8” draft,
- 27,700 pounds displacement
- 210 gallons water total in two tanks
- 124 gallons fuel,
- 44 gallons total holding in four tanks
- Three air conditioning units equaling 38,000 BTU
- 9KW dieselgenerator
- Twin 40HP diesel engines
- 10 foot RIB inflatable with outboard on davits
- Raymarine color C125e touch-screen chart-plotter with radar and AIS
- Raymarine Autopilot and ST 70 speed/depth/wind
- Stereo with auxiliary input
- 36' TV with electronic antenna
- Electric winch at helm
- Electric anchor windlass with 55# Spade anchor
- 6 Person Liferaft
- 1000 amp hour battery bank with 120 amp three stage marine charger
- 2500 watt inverter
- Large propane BBQ grill
Plus linens, towels, pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, first aid kit, binoculars, charts, cruising guide, Eldridge tide book, Everything you need except food, and paper towels.
Price: $7950 per week plus tax and $250 turnaround fee = $8200/week